Sunday, July 12, 2009

Dolphin Boat

Have you ever wanted to BE a dolphin? Not swim with them (which, btw, is a lifelong dream of mine), but BE one. Well now you can be! With the Innespace dolphin! [/infomercial mode]

I have no idea how I came across this- but I assume it was during my moseying through Twitter/Facebook/random social networking sites. I found a contraption that basically puts you in the position of a surfacing dolphin. It looks kind of awesome, but I wonder about visibility? I can't stand water in my face because of the need to see perfectly, so how would this differ? I think I'd love to go in one for fun though, but not to own.

I honestly thought it was a joke at first, but I'm 90% sure it's not.

How fun!

I watched this on mute, so I don't know how the sound is: Bad commercial, but useful footage




Cheers
-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment