Saturday, November 14, 2009

New Car

Hey there! I suppose I'll split this into two entries. This one will be focused on our new car! We found it at the lemon lot on the Hickam Air Force Base. The reason we were there was to test drive a Dodge Stratus and a Honda Civic. Unfortunately the Civic was stick so we had to cancel the drive, but luckily we got there early so we didn't waste the owner's time. We had checked the cars out the night before so didn't notice it was a stick until then. Oops! It turned out fabulous though. We walked around the browse the cars and see if there were any new ones and there was a beautiful white car in amazing condition for just under our maximum amount. It turned out to be a 1999 White 323i BMW with little to no rust, new tires, and drives so smoothly. I instantly called the number and after a couple different tries and numbers John and I got the owner down there to let us test drive it! Turned out we were the first to do so, and the last. John talked them down a few hundred and we got the car. I LOVE it. However this might be very bad. John and I both love it and well... it's a BMW. If we ever need another car we will probably stick with them. Haha. We're going to be exactly like the couple who sold it.

They had bought the BMW and absolutely loved it. Now the husband owns one and the only reason they sold this one is because the wife got a brand new one. Once they drove the BMW they couldn't drive anything else.

I used to not really enjoy driving and be a little paranoid. Now it's all I want to do! Haha. It also helps that HI drivers are a lot slower here so I feel safer that way to. This car is fantastic!

Unfortunately I can't find an option to rotate the picture. It's horizontal in my files but uploaded this way. Sorry :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment