Thursday, December 2, 2010

PUG

So I need to gush a little.
I've officially found a store that is absolutely amazing. Unfortunately it's a tad pricey,  but with sales and an extra pay check it's been doable. It's PinUpGirlClothing.com.  I wish it had a shorter, easier name, but that's the store. They have amazing dresses and they all fit so well! The bags are glorious, the shoes are fantastic, and the owners/designers are super super nice.

Proof:




















Isn't it gorgeous!? This is my absolute favorite so far! The cherry swimsuit in the honeymoon pics is also from the site. Everything is so awesome. It's so hard to choose.

Oh! They also sell gift certificates (under gift cards on the main page)... so for anybody that ever buys me a gift for any reason a gift card from PUG would be extremely acceptable.

Hmmm...
Since my hinting is pretty obvious (not necessarily for Christmas since it's already December but who knows)
As of now measurements = 41, 33, 43 which translates to a Large in the stretch or XL in non stretch. Under each individual outfit there's a sizing tab. Stretch bengaline is perfect in L but other things like the Eva or Bad Girl should be my largest size and therefore probably XL haha! The tops are adorable too, and the jackets. The only things I'm not too keen on are the t-shirts and the bedding. I'm not big into skulls or leopard haha!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment