Monday, March 29, 2010

Cake Decorating

Well, I've finally signed up for Wilton Cake Decorating classes at Ben Franklin Crafts. I wanted to do this when I lived at home, but I didn't find out about it until I was leaving a few weeks later. I only just discovered that the crafts stores here DO have it! I thought they didn't. I'm pretty excited. I'm doing course 1 (logically) which is on Sundays for 4 weeks. It should be fun.

Oh! Maybe if I get really into this I'll end up getting a caddy, like a decorating nerd. Isn't it neat though? John made fun of it... lol
Wilton Ultimate Tool Caddy

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the class. John's Grandma use to decorate cakes when I was a youngster. She won some prizes at the County Fair a couple of times. The one I remember the most was a 7 layer white Christmas tree with candied silver shot. She had to put a long knitting needle in the center to hold it together.

    ReplyDelete