Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Jillian Michaels

Well. I'm on track for losing weight, oh what fun! I've started Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. Well I have to admit, I started it about three times. Only this is the first time that I've made it to Day 7! And I'm now on Level 2, which logically is harder than 1. Haha. I also signed up for this body boot-camp that is 2 days a week for 4 weeks and we're expected to work out for 4 days when we're not there. The person who loses the most wins a massage.

I also have told myself I'm not allowed to buy clothes or underwear or bridal undergarments until I need to get them in a new size. Which would be awesome. However if I end up losing dress sizes, this could be an issue for my wedding dress. Is that an easy but probably expensive alteration fix or am I cursing my wedding dress?

In addition I'm off to the grocery store to get healthy foods and ingredients for recommended meals AND meals that are supposed to help lower blood pressure because apparently John is now on watch for High Blood Pressure.

Let's find out if I can handle cottage cheese. Last I knew, it was gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment