Friday, May 14, 2010

Anxiety!

You know what's annoying? Anxiety. I seem to always get it whenever I'm doing something new, traveling, or other random things. Currently I've been anxious all week because I go home soon. I hate traveling and especially with the 9.5 hr flight with a 2+ hr drive coming up. Bleck. I'll be landing at 5:30am MY TIME but 11:30 EST. I'm hoping I sleep the whole flight. At least there are no layovers this round.

That's why I always start packing a week ahead of time. I'm too anxious about the trip that I get a strong need to do something about it so I start packing. Hopefully I don't forget a lot.

Dixie has a sitter who has a key and a parking pass in her hands now. Food and litter is stocked up and even brand new toys. She's my precious little girl, but I think she'll be ok. I'll miss her. Besides the main sitter, Kevin will stop by to play with her and once Cayley is home from Texas, she'll be around a lot as well. This will give kitty lots of attention and also give my condo a lot of traffic.

I'm mainly going home for Michael's wedding on June 5th. Hooray! But after John's entire schedule changed I changed my flight to go home earlier. I think I'll miss Hawaii, but it'll be nice to visit at home.

Once I'm  home the day after I have to meet with the DJ and then throughout the week I also meet with Men's Warehouse, East Mountain Inn, the florist (actually this is the week after), and I have to set up a cake testing appt. Yum! John likes sweet but since my change in diet and exercise, I don't eat the same things. But chocolate is still always a winner. We shall see what works best.

I'll be home a whole month. It's going to be weird! I'm looking forward to going to Kohls! And eating pizza and chinese food, which is very different here, and other various things like Back Mountain Creamery- YUM.

Hmm. So I don't really know what else I'd say about it.
I guess I'll see most of you in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment