Monday, May 31, 2010

PA is boring

Well I've been home for 2 weeks and have exactly 2 weeks to go. I'm rather bored. There's not much to do here and very very very few people to see. Well the one person who actually cares to see me has gone off to Israel! What fun! I expect postcards... haha.

Mainly all I've done besides watch a few seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer is wedding plan. I've met with the DJ, one cake baker, the florist, and went to church on Sunday to check it out. It's so pretty. I have two more cake meetings this week and then on Thursday it's off to MD for Michael's wedding! I'm looking forward to that.

I had a Bridal Shower last Saturday put on my Jillian and my mom. It went pretty well. It seems like nearly everyone had a good time and that's great. We had tasty food, a doggie guest, and a game to play. It was nice to see everyone again. The majority of everyone had to drive from Philly or the outskirts of it to get here, and I'm very glad they did especially since they all went back and I probably won't see them again until the wedding. It was a good get together.

No comments:

Post a Comment