Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dogcat

I'm pretty convinced that our sweet little Dixie was raised by dogs for her first 2-3 months. Here are my reasons:
1.) Whenever anyone enters the door she wakes up, mews, and runs to the door to check them out.
2.) She needs to be near people at all times. When I'm in the living room, she sleeps around in there. When John is home and working in the office, she goes and sits in there. When I get up (while John is gone) to go to the bathroom, when I walk out she's sitting on the floor outside the room looking at me.
3.) Ok so the above isn't too dog-like but it's cute. However for 3... she licks my bowl/plate after I'm done with lunch. (today - chicken casserole so no it wasn't milk related)
4.) She waits around in the kitchen while I'm cooking incase any food comes her way.

However she is very much house trained and does not mew to go outside. Which is why she's only dogcat and not just a dog haha.

She's a little sweetheart, I like her.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe Erin can teach her to bark when we get there! Vicki

    ReplyDelete