Monday, October 10, 2011

Day Eight

It's a bit easier to write on gym days. My  muscles were so sore throughout the weekend that I couldn't get to the gym. The hike was brutal! But then you're supposed to take a few days off here and there so it worked out. We're going today though and then I have my 60 min walk at 4 and that's a pretty good walk, all uphill then downhill. I think it prolonged my quads from healing.

The fiber drink is back today, but the bedtime herbal cleanse pills are over. That isn't anywhere near an even trade. The pills taste a little bad, but they're pills. The Fiber Drink makes you almost puke. I don't even think it's the taste, it's the particles and the overall grossness of it. Advocare needs a different way of getting done whatever this cleanse drink gets done. There's more than just fiber in it. It's seriously disgusting.

Today will be LOTS of fruits and veggies, moreso than before, to make up for yesterday. We gotta keep the cleanse cleansing!

No comments:

Post a Comment