Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day Nine

Well here we are! One day nine! Only one Fiber Drink left to go! woo hoooo

I'm feeling fine. So far I'm down a whole THREE POUNDS, yeah... not too big. John is down Nine+ lbs cause he's a man and that's what men do.

Ok so anyway. Yesterday went as planned. Lots of veggies. We made kabobs for dinner! We bought extra lean meat and chicken and kabobbed them with zucchini, tomatoes, peppers (which I didn't eat), and peaches! Did you know grilled peaches are AMAZING? Because they are, so keep that in mind. We were out of pineapple and I don't even like them grilled so we replaced them with peaches since I recently read that was doable. It was remarkable. We'll definitely need to do that more often.

Today is going well. We had fruit for breakfast and suffered through the fiber drink. In the opposite order, but that doesn't really matter when it comes to writing about it. We were supposed to go snorkeling for the day but I forgot that October in Hawaii means bad surf so that didn't work out. On the way home we picked up sushi for lunch and made sure to steer clear of tempura and cream cheese. It was tasty!

Tonight I'll be making a really basic turkey taco salad. Ground turkey mixed with a taco mix, lettuce, tomatoes and onions. No cheese. John is insisting on salsa but I'll have to check the label on that one. I won't eat it, I rarely do. So we shall see. Tomorrow is the last day of the cleanse!! Wooo!!!

I'm looking fwd for the 14-Day Max part. Chocolate meal replacement shake for breakfast? SOOO Much better than a nasty clumpy fiber drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment