Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Day Twenty Three

Well my progress is still 4 lbs from the first week. Woo freakin hoo. I talked it over with this fitness guru who is super nutrition conscious. She's not a specific nutritionist so I'm not sure what to call her, but she knows things. I logged my diet again, which I've been doing off and on for a while and sent her the link and she looked over it. I use My Fitness Pal now. I don't know why I switched but the database is huge and it has an android app. I don't remember if LiveStrong does or not, I probably would have checked. Either way, this is the one I'm using to oh well lol. So she looked it over and claims I'm eating TOO MANY carbs. I cut a bunch out and then Erin told me I wasn't eating enough so I put more in and apparently that was wrong. I pretty much have to cut all carbs out because it seems that I'm extremely carb sensitive. I can barley eat fruit now. Woo...hoo....

So tomorrow, Day Twenty four and the official last day of the failed challenge, John and I are going to an Italian restaurant and I'm going to eat a giant bowl of pasta since I won't be allowed to until SOMETHING starts working. I guess it's the next step in diet trying since nothing else works. It's probably true. So I'm going on high protein and low carbs and it's going to suck. It means lots of veggies which get terribly boring and no fruit which I prefer as snacks over veggies. I'm already finding substitutes and things to try. I can have mayo so Tuna Salad works perfectly, I just put it on celery stalks instead of bread and don't cut up the celery to put in the salad.

Tonight is pork tenderloin and squash and carrots. Fun fun! Last night was Turkey Taco Salad. Happily I can still eat that so it might be an every week thing. I can add cheese if I want, but I like it without so I'm not going to. It's delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment