Thursday, October 13, 2011

Day Eleven

1232pm
Well the Cleanse is officially over. I'm now on part two of the Advocare 24 Day Challenge. Woohoo! So far it's going great. This section has 4 packets of pills, all finished before or during lunch. Unfortunately my last packet fell out of my pocket while I was at the car dealership! Oh no!! Soo I took one from another set since it's my first day. I'd rather wait till the last to screw up haha. That way everything else is in order. Can't do much else about it.

So far I'm feeling great. I wasn't very hungry at breakfast so I had three egg whites and a banana with most of the packets. I worked extra hard at the gym again, today was legs, and am now currently enjoying my meal replacement shake for lunch. I'm not too upset about drinking a chocolate shake for lunch. It's not too shabby. It's going just fine and I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment