Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day Four

Day Four!

That means 3 days down, woo hoo! We didn't have to drink the fiber drink today so that's fabulous. I took the probiotics before I even got out of bed so I'd have time since this morning was a little busy. Both our car and truck are in the shop so our ride to the gym needed to get there earlier today. Oh fun fun. We managed to wait 30 min b4 fruit and then leaving, or almost. It'll go better tomorrow, timing wise. John is already experiencing a scale change. I can't really report since I fluctuate by 5-8 lbs daily anyway. One moment I'll be 188, the next 185, and the next 190 so losing 4 lbs means absolutely nothing to me. It's also only been 4 days so I'm not expecting much to begin with. When I start seeing the fluctuation go lower than before and do it a few times then maybe I'll feel like something is working.

We did our usual schedule so I don't really need to report on that. Also, picked up the truck so hooray having transportation! Tomorrow might be rough for our schedule. If we get the BMW back today we'll be getting rid of that piece of crap asap and buying a Honda (or looking for one) tomorrow. If not, we'll be hiking so either way it'll be a little complicated.

735pm

Hmm I left off with weight and my car, that pretty much sums up my life! Well along with back problems and Navy grievances. Lunch was alright, pretty boring. Just stir fried chicken with chinese green snap peas, tomato, bean sprouts, basil and garlic. It's starting to get old. I'm not sure how strict I'm supposed to be with sauces and such during the cleanse so I'm nervous about branching out. Tonight is mesquite BBQ marinated pork loin and microwaved canned green beans, because I can.

I recently printed out some lean mean recipes to try. I've been looking through my 800 recipes books but it's so hard to know what I'm allowed to do and what I'm not! I lack greatly in nutritional knowledge. School wasn't the best at that and what they tried to teach probably bored me too much because I didn't care then. Now I care and no one knows anything.

I had to look up complex carbs because I kept asking John which ones are complex and which ones aren't. Pretty much everything he told me definitely wasn't, actually is. So hooray whole grain pasta, sweet potatoes, potatoes, and various other things. I still intend on avoiding pasta but sweet potatoes will be welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment