Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day Fourteen

I think I skipped yesterday. Yes, I did. Yesterday was fine. I was helping with the bi-annual HI Monk Seal census yesterday as part of the Hawaiian Monk Seal Response Team Oahu (HMSRTO) yesterday. It was from 930-130. Well the official census was 10-1 but I got there early to figure things out and the end involved some chatting. Unfortunately, in our zone, we didn't see any so that was pretty sad.

Because of my plans I took the shake in the morning for breakfast. I was also told the night before that I was doing my eating all entirely wrong, which was frustrating. I hate when you follow things as closely as possible, yet you're still doing it wrong. I can't find anywhere on the sheet that tells me I need to eat more carbs so I didn't add carbs to my meals. Carbs as in grains and such since they're in most anything anyway. The only place where it's added is in the snacks and I made nuts and fruits as my snacks since it said CHOOSE. I'm told that's wrong, too. So now I'm incredibly frustrated with Advocare because the only resource I have from them is a one sheet PDF that barely explains what I should be doing so I get outside info from fitness gurus who have done it and tell me I'm wrong. UGH. The products are still good, but the coaching is awful.

I definitely love the Spark. I do notice a difference. At first I wasn't sure, but it's more obvious when you stop than when you started. I'm often tired by 5 and with the Spark it's not so bad. Yesterday, around 3, my day was a little thrown off because of the count and other plans and I noticed I was ridiculously tired. That's when I realized I didn't drink my Spark around 230 like usual, so I did! I managed to last until about 8 haha. The sun often wears me out more than expected so I was pretty exhausted. At least I lasted that long! I haven't been sleeping well either (big surprise) so there's that component.

Uhm, as for other things. It's true that I don't feel as gross as I would be on Wendys, Papa Johns, and all those other delicious goodness. I do feel lighter I suppose. Today I saw the 182 on the scale for the second time during the cleanse. Hopefully it becomes more frequent. I'd feel better if it does.

Well the power went out during writing that, so I went upstairs to finish up my makeup. Magically I already gained 3 lbs just from having a spark and a morning shake so I'm back to the 185. Big Surprise.

Uh where was I? Now I'm just getting distracted by various cat things, and my nails. They're a holographic glitter nail polish and extremely distracting, especially in the sun.

We're leaving for lunch soon so I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment