Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day Two

Day Two is going well..

11:08am
The fiber drink really is pretty gross. John can't stand the taste and waters it down enough so he's drinking a ton of water and then has to follow it with water. Today I did the 8 oz of water mixed with it and chugged it with the 8 oz of water ready to follow. I gagged a little, bleak. Thankfully it's only a 6 day thing, 3 days now and 3 days at the end of the cleanse. Oh it's gross.

I did read the pamphlet and learned that the timing for the nasty drink isn't too strict, it's the probiotics that we'll be taking on days 4-10 that need to be 30 min before so I'm tempted to leave them by the bed and drink when the first alarm goes off. That way I KNOW I'll have 30-60 min before I eat my first fruit since my morning routines are really quick.

So we took the morning yuckiness and then each had our chosen fruits and left for the gym, me with my Spark. Well we had to take the truck in to get fixed first and sat until our ride came, but THEN went to the gym. I did my morning 30-40 min on the elliptical since it's the only cardio machine I can do without aggravating whatever gets aggravated and pinches my sciatic nerve. Also, the bikes are boring. John lasted about as long as my elliptical trip, but 7 months on a sub will do that to you.

We are currently home from the gym and just finished 4 egg whites and two pieces of fruit (Kiwi for me, plum for him). The menu says 3 eggs if needed, it's needed and since neither of us each the hard boiled yolks I threw in another egg. The yolk has most of the fat and bad things anyway so a few extra egg whites can't be so bad. I may grab another.

Not sure what I'll do for lunch. Prob leftover porkloin since I forgot to defrost the chicken. Our car troubles are messy so today's plans aren't too crazy. I'm thinking a movie would be fun, but that will be SO HARD to do with this diet. I love diet cokes + some snack for the movie. I can do nuts, but water? at the movies? How awful.... And this is the "cleanse" so I feel like any cheat during this section would just be awful and anti-cleansie.

Oh and P.S. Not sure if anyone is bothering to keep up with this, but I'll come back later today to edit so that all the days stay one entry.

105pm

Well Lunch is done! It was pretty yummy. I cooked the rest of the lemon garlic pork, cut it up, and mixed it with tomatoes, zucchini, bean sprouts, and green snap peas. I cooked it in water and poured a little bit of basil and garlic powder on it. Just a little! It was good. I'm eating an orange now because I'm not very satisfied, John is full though. I wonder if it's due to the gym since I worked out longer.

Spark in a few hours. I got the distributer pack today! I'm going to try the Mango Strawberry from it and I'm pretty excited. Both are my favorite flavours!

542pm

I'm lasting better than yesterday. I took the Spark and Catalyst around two and the Mango Strawberry was DELICIOUS. I'm also very biased being that mango is my favorite fruit. Oh, it's so delicious. Too bad it's so hard to find. And by hard to find, I mean I know exactly where it is but they're often much too hard and not good enough to buy. I may live in Hawaii but the current Mango selection is quite horrible. It's very sad. It's nearly 6 and I am getting pretty hungry, John claims he's going to grill the fish so that needs to be getting done. I had cashews in between lunch and dinner and I'm sad to say that they're all gone now. I love cashews, I'll need to get more. I suppose I should start steaming the broccoli. I'm not sure what else would go ok with the fish. Squash definitely wouldn't and I don't know how to cook that yet so I'm putting it off. We do have chinese snap peas, but they're very similar to what we had for lunch. A full salad might work just as well though. Decisions, decisions. How very exciting!

Alright, where was I? It's the morning of Day 3 and I just want to get in that we went to see a movie last night at 745 with water and nuts. I only ate like 3 of the nuts. My energy level was pretty stable and I wasn't hungry through out, yay!

Ok now I'm out so I can start today

No comments:

Post a Comment