Monday, October 3, 2011

Day One

Alrightie all, today is Day One of the 24-Day Challenge and Day One of the ten day Cleansing section.
8:30am
I woke up around 8, John's currently still asleep since it's currently 8:30, and took the Fiber drink. That's a first thing in the morning deal. The paper said to take it with 2 glasses of water so I mixed it with 16 ounces and brushed my teeth while shaking. Afterward I noticed that the packet explains to take it with 8 ounces of water and then follow it up immediately with the 2nd glass, so I followed it up with the extra water and will do it more correctly tomorrow. I think the main difference is that was a LOT of liquid to drink straight down. Yeah, definitely a little much, so it'll make tomorrow easier. Not that it was that big of a deal, but still good to know lol.

It's been a little past 30 minutes so I'm going to grab my banana for breakfast and make a Spark (energy drink) to bring to the gym since that is marked to be "between meals" underneath the breakfast and mid morning and I have mid morning planned for after gym! I did just take my Catalyst with a few sips of the Spark. Ok I lied about the Banana, they're still green so I just cut up an Asian Pear. They're SO hard to pick out so hopefully this one is good.

11:25am
Well the gym was fab. Did about 35 min on the elliptical, 3 leg machines, and some ab work. I nearly always do arms and I know you're supposed to switch around so since I don't have my 60 min uphill walk with the doggies today, I did legs. I drank Spark DURING the workout mainly cause it fit in with the time well. My energy level during that time isn't awful so I really need the energy afterwards vs during anyway. I came home and eat 2 mandarin oranges and three hard boiled egg whites, with water on the side. I'm actually pretty full at the moment. John JUST woke up so he's pretty behind regarding the eating schedule. I'll be eating lunch later than I would like and might steal another mandarin orange if I start to feel hungry. He just got back from 7 months deployment so I can't really complain that he wanted to sleep for 12 hours today and miss the gym. It's fine, as long as we get all the stuff in correctly by the end of the day all will be well. I need to weigh and measure him before it gets too late!

7:52pm
Well the day got a little rough. Lots of unplanned events leading to stress and dinner STILL NOT READY at 7:52. My pork is like 10 degrees away of being safe and it's driving me nuts cause i'm super hungry. Around 5 I started crashing a bit, I was super hungry and tired. I had also missed the 2nd Spark. I couldn't definitely tell if there was a difference when I first started the Spark but without it I was pretty tired and super hungry. I took it around 5 and did feel a bit better. Still hungry and waiting for dinner.

At dinner we'll take the 4-6 Omega Plex pills. OH For lunch I steamed chicken with garlic power and mixed it with salad and a little Balsamic Vinaigrette. It was pretty tasty. Tonight is pork tenderloin and cooked veggies. John isn't feeling nearly as hungry as I am. I suppose the gym made a big difference and being different in general. For now Day One is nearly over. Woo hoo! 9 to go of the cleanse. Hopefully they'll be more smooth. I had brought coco roasted Almonds with us on our errands so I used those as the midafternoon snack. Tomorrow I might grab a bag of the spark too in case we can't make it home again.

John wasn't hungry the entire day, but I most certainly am very very hungry. What a pain.

818pm
Ah so We have finally eaten dinner and I feel MUCH better. If I was able to eat at an appropriate dinner time, this feat might have been easier today. I added two egg whites and a mandarin orange to the dinner. It was pretty tasty and took 5 of the Omega 3's. Woo fish oil! Haha.

Oh man, hopefully tomorrow is easier.

One day down, Nine to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment