Friday, October 14, 2011

Day Twelve

I'm losing steam with this blogging. It's just all so repetitive. I'm also getting a little disheartened. I'm officially down somewhere between 2 and 4 lbs which isn't much at all for me. I'm down that much all the time and then it comes back a week later. It won't really seem like anything is working until I'm in the 70's. I feel great. The foods are healthy and I'm extremely strict, except maybe with my nut portion. It's disheartening to be doing it with other people and hear their weightloss be so high. I can't help but think I'm doing something completely wrong and missing something vital, but I'm following it to a tee. I was thinking I was officially down 4 lbs for the first 10 days and I'm supposed to go down after that, but today it was up two. So yeah. Woo.

The diet hasn't been bad, the pills are easy to take and the meal replacement shake is tasty. It's not the most filling, but it works especially since there is a mid afternoon snack. The snacks help me out but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't be doing those either. It doesn't feel like I'm doing it right if I don't feel miserable, I guess. My energy wasn't great today. The gym was rough, I'm sore all over and haven't been sleeping well since John came home so that's more the culprit than the diet. This weekend will be my days off. Tomorrow I help with the Hawaiian Monk Seal count, which consists of 3 or more hours of walking on a beach and looking for seals. Walking on beaches is actually a pretty rough workout for your legs so that's all I intend on doing. Especially since tomorrow should be an off day. I'm glad it's not completely since I feel so disheartened about my weight. If I didn't have that, I'd probably still go to the gym. I'm happy there.

So yeah. Today is a fat day I guess. I'm exactly halfway through. Hopefully this second half will go better than it's started.

1 comment: