Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day Ten

Woohoo! The cleanse is over! After a little advice about mixing the Fiber Drink with Topic 50 or whatever it was I gave it a shot with what I had downstairs, V8 Fusion. It was easier to drink, yes, but very sweet and hard to drink quickly cause it was so cold. If I do the cleanse again though, I'll have to look into that further.

So far I'm feeling great. My cravings and hunger are much more controlled. I was starving the first few days, for sure. I thought maybe I was eating too many nuts and that was keeping me full but the past few days we cut down on the nuts and I'm still not starving. Woo hooooo.

Weightwise, same problem as yesterday. It's looking like I'm down 2-3 lbs off the cleanse. It's something but not enough for me to jump for joy and insist this is the perfect thing to do. Like I said, I fluctuate A LOT.

I'm excited for the Max part! I'm trying to decide the best time for meal replacement. If I'm fine with only a few pieces of fruit for breakfast, then that might be too much to do and it may be better to do for lunch. I think that's how I'll do it the first day or two and see what happens. I don't want to eat too much by following it exactly when I might have eaten less to begin with since I'm normally that way and have gotten used to the minimal amount of morning stuff from the cleanse.

John went back to work this morning so I went to the gym by myself. It was actually pretty nice. I didn't have to worry about people waiting on me or having to leave for a friend's schedule. I did 40 min on the elliptical, 4 weight machines, one which was new, and even extra ab and stretching. It was fabulous. Maybe I'll have to start going earlier so I can do that. I have a friend I go with and she typically has work on Tues and Thurs to try to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment